- Law No. 32/2009 Environmental Protection and Management
- Government Regulation No. 46/2017 Environmental Economic Instruments
- Presidential Regulation No. 77/2018 Environmental Fund Management
- MoF Regulation No. 137/PMK.01/2019 Organization And Work Procedures Environmental Fund Management Agency
- MoF Regulation No. 182/PMK.05/2019 Minimum Service Standard of BPDLH
- MoF Decree No. 779/KMK.05/2019 The Establishment Of The Environmental Fund Management Agency (Badan Pengelola Dana Lingkungan Hidup/BPDLH) At The Ministry Of Finance As A Government Agency Which Applies The Financial Management Mechanism Of A Public Service Agency
- MoF Regulation No. 124/PMK.05/2020 Environmental Fund Management Procedures
- Mof Regulation No. 133/PMK.05/2020 Service Rates for the Environmental Fund Management Agency at the Ministry of Finance
- WHO WE ARE
A healthy and functioning environment is the right of every citizen of Indonesia. Indonesia’s national development agenda should be based on principles of sustainable development which are also environmentally friendly.
The BPDLH is governed by the Steering Committee whose membership includes ten line ministries related to the environment. Several other groups can participate in the governance of the BPDLH through an ad hoc Advisory Group.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
President Director Director of Finance, General and Information Systems Director of Fund Collection and Development Director of Fund Distribution Director of Law and Risk Management Head of Internal Audit Unit
BPDLH is chaired by a President Director (PD) to deliver the tasks of the agency. The PD is supported by four Working Unit Directors and an Internal Audit Unit embodied in the structure of the BPDLH as seen below.
- WHAT WE DO
- OUR IMPACT
- GET INVOLVED